The Libraries’ new Serenity Suite is a space where Drexel Dragons can relax, refocus, and reenergize. Engage in various relaxation and intellectual wellness activities that fit your needs—whether you’re looking to relax and meditate for a few minutes, clear your mind with a puzzle, or boost your energy levels with a few yoga poses.
Access to the Serenity Suite:
- To access the Serenity Suite during normal library hours (click here to see our current hours), please visit the Service Desk. A member of the Libraries’ staff will unlock the door for you.
- If you reserved the Serenity Suite after normal library hours, visit the security desk in the Dragons’ Learning Den, and the guard will open the door.
- Reservation requests must be submitted at least 24 business hours in advance of the reservation
- You may reserve the space for up to one hour per day, no recurring reservations will be approved
- Reservations are held for 10 minutes; if you don't arrive within that time frame, the room will be available for others to use.
- Food is prohibited unless otherwise noted. Drinks with secure lids are allowed. Please remove all trash prior to vacating the space
- Please put all furniture back in place when finished
- No more than two people in the room at a time
Location Directions: Located in the Dragons’ Learning Den in the W. W. Hagerty Library. (The room is located next to the single-use bathroom in the Den.)
- First select a start time from the grid below. You will then be able to modify the end date/time in the dropdown below the grid.
- If you are experiencing issues selecting multiple time slots, please see Drexel Libraries’ FAQ: How do I reserve a room?