Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Get to Know Your Drexel Libraries: Guided Tours of the W. W. Hagerty Library
Get to know the Drexel Libraries before classes begin! Join the Libraries’ expert staff for a guided tour of the W. W. Hagerty Library and discover the resources, services, study spaces, technology & equipment we offer all our students, including:
- Print & online resources, like books, journals, databases, magazines, DVDs and more
- Individual and group study spaces, like the interactive Thinkhub station and the Data Visualization Zone, located in the Dragons’ Learning Den
- Course reserves and interlibrary loan services
- Printing, scanning & computer equipment (including portable power chargers, laptops, whiteboard markers and erasers, headphones, calculators and more)
Space is limited, and please register in advance.
Can’t make it to one of the guided tours? Take a self-guided tour of the Library during our regular break week hours. Simply stop by the information table in the atrium of the W. W. Hagerty Library, grab some swag and a self-guided tour sheet, and start exploring!
Related LibGuide: Drexel Libraries Student Orientation Guide by Stacy Stanislaw
- Monday, September 12, 2022 Show more dates
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- W. W. Hagerty Library
- University City Campus
Registration has closed.